Hvid - Titi Comforter (Sand)
Made in Belgium
Washing instructions :
- It's not necessary to wash merino wool frequently. This fiber is self-cleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of 30°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machine wash only on a special wool program 30°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
Merino wool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin