Oli & Carol - Cathy the Carrot
CATHY THE CARROT is a chewable vegetable-shaped bracelet for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands.
The carrot is rich in beta-carotene and will make your kids love Vitamin A!
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with CATHY THE CARROT.
• No Valve = No Bacteria Inside
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food grade dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamines free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.